Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Hide Tags Usage
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2017, 08:30 AM by Mike.)

Just a reminder that all download links or tutorials should use hide tags. If you're not aware of how to use them.
Hide tags are there to prevent leeching (for the most part) and allow users to earn credits  by unlocking threads content. They will also hide links from visitors that are not registered, so in essence it gains user count, post count, etc.

in order to benefit the site, while giving users something to work towards instead of being able to come on and leech content. When your content is used, you gain credits in return. Users may ask, "Well how do I use hide tags?". 

The answer is simple, use the BBCode:
  [Image: acclX55.png]

[Image: TQzc844.png]
Likes 0
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 08:16 PM by Vespei.)

I suggest for images you wish to host, please use your server to host them. Simply set up a subdomain for image hosting. 404/403 htaccess pages so they can only see images. It will make it way easier and more professional.

EDIT: SSL Cert shouldn't be too hard to update. Just expand it to current domain & subdomain, and make sure its re-enabled.
Likes 0

Images that are uploaded to server are only the userbars and avatars, Nothing else. But maybe later i will do it.

Likes 0

(10-26-2017, 06:29 AM)Mike Wrote: Images that are uploaded to server are only the userbars and avatars, Nothing else. But maybe later i will do it.

SSD? Lack of storage?
Likes 0

why there is no button ??
Likes 0

(10-26-2017, 01:13 PM)Vespei Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 06:29 AM)Mike Wrote: Images that are uploaded to server are only the userbars and avatars, Nothing else. But maybe later i will do it.

SSD? Lack of storage?

For now we have 30GB so we have enough space. Later of course we will move to an other.

Likes 0

(10-26-2017, 02:37 PM)Mike Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 01:13 PM)Vespei Wrote:

SSD? Lack of storage?

For now we have 30GB so we have enough space. Later of course we will move to an other.

Hopefully you can move to a VPS rather than blazingfast anything soon :')
Likes 0

1 Guest(s)